2013年9月26日星期四

The women such as flowers

Many girls have dreams, some people dream of to become a scientist, and some people dream of to be a statesman, some people would like to be steady over a lifetime, this is the old sayings” every one has his own dream”. And what is my dream? When I was young I dream of to be a princess, and I wait until I grow up I find my ideas are impractical, people that have given birth just right, how do I change it? I really think this idea is very funny.
When I grow up, I am still doing my princess dream princess dream that I know it will not disappear destined. When I see the beautiful pandora jewelry, my heart feels a touch of warmth, I know the feeling that I want to find the princess is in there, I look at those pretty pandora jewellery carefully, and I watch them and stroke them, a kind of joy is stirring in my heart.
I buy some pandora earrings and those beautiful pandora necklace, they are very beautiful, I love them, and I think it is because they only let me look more refresh, I really like them from my psyche. It is said that a woman is a flower; I want to say another beautiful woman need jewelry to decorate. The pandora sales jewelry is really a good choice.
In the early career, the sisters, the wonderful years only the less wonder years, these days once miss and will never comes back, so make your youth.

没有评论:

发表评论