2011年6月25日星期六

You are my Pepsi

Once upon a time, I have been all drink Sprite and Pepsi, crystal center, through the heart cool; The choice of a new generation, Pepsi. Now, I only drink Pepsi together, sharing moments, Pepsi.
-signature
Like a drink, just began to attract my taste, later, let is I can't put it down is a kind of mood. A kind of drink, taste different mood, taste different people, product different life. Like I did meet you, you hand the Pepsi, perhaps, in the face of the person, and not give pronouncing will love me, love my dog, listen to your favourite song, see you favorite book, drink you love to drink beverages. You choose the Pepsi, became my future, another taste of the youth.
No matter sunshine, no matter whether the snow coming down the haze, worldwide, no matter, I will weep picked up a bottle of Pepsi, inhale life of the full moon, changeable, fashion. I can appreciate the willful the beauty of nature, listen or ringing or the music of sadness, as if will myself into the unreal daydream, silently, slowly, feeling, to thinking of the true meaning of life. I can also natural and unrestrained of reminded of far-away place of you, recently? The stillness of the tender moonlight as water, quietly at ease bathed my body, pacifying my empty spirit already a long time of heart. Like an absolutely beautiful enjoyment, enjoy the night of little bright stars, enjoy the night breeze flowing in the vicissitudes of life, those much transformed, the lonely, those who do not have has the dream.
Maybe, I will take greetings and best wishes to the distance of the cloud, placed in the air in the swing, clambered canyue solitary hon, let they convey my words to convey my affection. Maybe, I will miss recorded in SuJian, grinding, the outline of the sentence, light is called the memory, a belt, thick, cherry blossom falls into the rain in my words fill in the blank with.
Summer, rely on the window, holding a Pepsi, suddenly feel an warmth, then, in ice and then in coke, will feel a cool heart into. In the winter, feel is a tore heart crack lung of painful, tear off a lot of the past, those memories of the frozen shine, like in the movies, more and more clear as present. My time in the shadow of the reincarnation, had a long years and years. Not you in the side of the hand, only to hold the pieces.
Very not easy to walk out of the season, but those three still won't leave has been used to drink diet Pepsi, maybe, every time, will think of the taste of the once you, also perhaps, is I like to think you mood.
We were only Pepsi, land can span apart. Without you, the earth is still in rotation, life will continue, but not sad to continue, is to have beautiful, will continue to spread wonderful. I began to feel the beauty of life and begin to enjoy the charm of the life. Pepsi, taste is a kind of mood, the pursuit of a kind of life attitude, we all want to Pepsi, right?
Once, you are my Pepsi, and now, I will and who will be the Pepsi? Turn over the new picture scroll, will no longer have you. So, I locked my pen, not to let the past the tip of winding.
Early morning the first sunshine in my window, reflected the windowsill, a bottle of pepsi-cola are projected red in the face.

没有评论:

发表评论