2011年6月23日星期四

Time went by-the flowers are still the same

Tonight,'d stayed up all night, and sorrow, such as wave water-like moonlight rolling gently in the heart. When you turn, once the vows of eternal love is like a butterfly, drifted away and we love as the night blooming epiphyllum as quietly fell.
Remember your smile and filled my eyes; Your affectionate, feng yun my the sky. Feeling already go, and love to sail, great happiness has bright the whole season. Just our sailing without get ahead.
Once the happiness also want to feel, once the romance in the eyes of judah, always thought that we can lifetime don't separate. Taking your hand, grow old together, those sweet dream weaving finally burst in the cold winter.
Tonight I refused all the noise, a person in mind wander alone in, keep loneliness. Miss such as the tide, like I submerged, my pain of cannot breathe. The ear spread lonely the song of the angels, lingering sound haunted.
When you walk by silence, instead of to the break up
You are too cruel or I'm too serious
If the love can instantly forgotten
I bother so love you
Cold air
Through my body
Freezing my heart
Can you see me to stay in the letters on the screen
But couldn't see my tears on the keyboard drops
The taste of tears like bitterness
I will remember you
lifetime
You dropped a tear for last
Not cry
I write diary all is a memory
Only hope to stay in your heart
Leave my figure...
At this point you who is the scenery, and who make dreams endless with. If life only on how sad autumn wind, such as picture. At night, alone with the light, mother.i interest count those who belongs only to you my story.
Now, the world is but a little place, live far apart, no ability can recover with the wind, the past events. Once all, dust, dirt to dirts.
However, to meet you, is this life the fate, is the origin of the past. No matter deep margin also take shallow reason!!!!! I this deeply love the collection in mind, so that the moment, is I have great!!!!!
If life is a love you of chance, and I don't want to miss. If this one unfortunate missed you, I'll wait until you come back. For life.
Love, desperate, smoke, shattered
Love the generation after generation, waiting to ashes he relished also.
Love, like the poppy, suck the edge of happiness and suffering to struggle
The pain. Colorless, odorless and silent.

没有评论:

发表评论