2011年6月26日星期日

Looking at the stars and their feet on the ground

Under a heavy rain in you I very far place apart, the choice of the sunny day night, stood on tiptoe, upward, feel the down-to-earth feeling.
-signature.
A person walking down the of primitive simplicity and the silent stairs, next to a beautiful girl with open arms, the balance of the stone step by step in the order of Angle walking on a...
I still appreciate her perfect, but she was unexpected fell into my arms.
I'm happy to hug her, don't let her get any damage. The breeze with her on the jasmine in I smell the world around, in the sunset glow inlaid in her face.
I and she so acquaint with, she said her name is memory...
I began to understand memories, and trying to find some boring reason every day and memories contact. Memory always shows her dimples intoxicate, smiling and I talk about. So far in my in the mind think memories is the most beautiful, the most perfect.
So I love each other and memories... Every day I collected a lot of happy until evening all their spare, lay on the grass, looking at the stars, to share the memories of the day and a joy. Happy memories will close her eyes, as if the sky big eyes in the Milky Way is the brightest star of the few, a flash, flash...
But gradually I began to feel bored memories, and because the memories are always too sad, she always remember her and I speak the happy, always remember me and she says only the most sad... Until I every time and memory will be talking about the chat the deepest memory, every time unconsciously and memories are left tears...
I still sad memories and the years, until I roam sick...
Not what a cold, the doctor said he had never seen this kind of disease, don't know how to treat... I've been helpless of lie in bed, gradually weak body, more and more the pale face the narrow...
Until one day late into the night, the same big summer night, the stars in the sky on the blink.
Memories to seek me, memories said to me, my disease is she hurt, every one and she love the people will have the disease. Because the memories of her too sad everyone and she together will always sad bottom go to, until the disease.
Memories said she left me, this disease will naturally good...
I'm crazy to shake head, I recall a hoarse voice that I don't cry, I don't want this result you leave.
Memories, and hold me off the tears, I lift up, with her hands took my fingers to the sky: a fool, memory is unreal, recall memories, like you just now looking at the night sky, see but touch. But you have to have their feet on the ground now feeling, only their feet on the ground, never hard strong look forward, not want to recall, memories will always happy...
The flowers bloom. The butterfly hiding in... Memories go, my disease also said good memories in the...
I've been down-to-earth efforts forward... Sometimes I looked up at the sky with it to smile, because I know I'm down-to-earth forward would let recall the happiness! ...

没有评论:

发表评论