2011年6月23日星期四

Why don't you understand me

.. My heart good mess. I want to find a person to accompany me on talk of the people. The thought that you are the man. But I want to say to you can not only said. Because let my heart of a person is you. I don't know the words to you some say that finish you will think I should say I selfish. So we look for a small space put my words are written on it. I wish that my mood will be better.
.. You know, ever since I knew your that day, every time I think about you. As long as there is can see your chance I will be there. Never leave your chance to see every time, so long as can see you one eye, I was so satisfied. So happy, don't know you found no. Have a pair of eyes always in silently watching you.
.. I have been so care. Why can I then care about you, but you don't care about me. Why, why, why, what you do and I are so concerned about you. Worried about you, I? I never ask you all don't ask, don't I just not worth you care about it? I don't understand your head what goes on in the world, I think you didn't I this person. So I do to you what is a matter of indifference. I to your good can't you can't feel at all? I love you now love very tired. You always gave me the cold shoulder. I want to see you are so difficult. Every time to call you let you out is a difficult, not a time you out. You always say you don't come out, can now and I think you are looking for a chat you kind reason refused to me, why every time is I volunteered to contact you, how you can contact me, care about me? Why am I the yao to give hearing to your words. Can't you hear me once, promised to my request? My request just let you out to see you. Don't the yao the simple things you can't promise me? Now I heart really tired. And also very pain. Sometimes I really want to give up you, forget about you. But I can't do that I have no way to forget you, I love you too much. Know you to now has been my on the chase you, how can be none cops catch you, you to my distance is always so far. The thought that was the last time you accept me. But I was wrong, I don't know what we are now, I think it's my unilateral right, I saw that it was I a person's debating himself. I feel I now even your friends are inferior. Because friends out about you eat a rice to play a short while you will come out. I? Let you come out to see your one eye is a difficult, I really want to know what I in your heart?
.. Now I know you to not let himself down, as long as I a idle idle down I head is full of you, so every day I will out, look for all sorts of things to do. Don't want to let oneself idle down. Because to a person's feeling really make the person heartache, you won't know the feeling, we have a long time no connect, and every day I. Every hour. Each lesson in miss you. Every time before sleeping will think of you. You had a week in dream of a man? You know all the star are in no to a person is how the pain? I can't sleep every night. As long as a lie down my head will appear to you. I also don't want to think of you. I don't know you are always on time in my mind it is these days appear/you not think about me? Ah!!!!! I should stick to and to give up? I think I'll stick to, but I now I insist on very tired. Don't let me with it can be a hard, I now of the heart is tired and pain.
I know that I am the toad goose want days. I know I don't deserve you. I don't expect anything. I only have silently to hello because the toad have the right to the swan. This is a toad of himself. I a person, often want to. If a future together. What should I do to make you happy. How to make you happy. With the light of happy days. I am a very simple, want is so simple. I thought it was so good. Why god can't meet me? Why not give me a chance. I wish my imagination in not assume the responsibility of the future can become a reality, think about the days before that, you make me happy worried me. Remember the first time to hold hands first kiss you is so happy, I on the individual is very simple, simple to very easily satisfied, and first kiss you want the time kiss you in the class of a stop. So go on forever. During that time I really very happy, my heart has been you fill in, also contain other people, if I rest in the world without you really know don't know what should I continue, I really love you, ask you to accompany me through my life, I hope you don't leave me. But now I also don't know how you feel. I don't understand what we now relationship. Can you tell me what? Don't let me live every day so confused, if one day you leave me, then I dream has broken, then I also really tired. Without you, in good, also just empty has its table,
If one day you want to leave... I don't keep... I know you have your free... I can't also don't want to tie you down... I'll wait for you... If one day... You to turn to... Then will you please tell me... Because I'll tell you... Really, I still love you... Always in love with you. I have been waiting for you. Just you always don't understand me. I haven't blame you. I'll wait for you. Wait until you back from the brink of that day. Do not know I won't wait until that day, because a day without you really good sad, I miss you every class, I don't know that I will not live without you, if I will wait until I live you back from the brink of that day.

没有评论:

发表评论