2011年6月22日星期三

You are my hands a cigarette

If I hand of the brush can figure drawing love picture scroll, I will fill your color, make happiness only beautiful multicolored waiting in your side.
If you are my hand that burning the root you smoke, would you please tender feelings hold me tight thoughts, because I love had melted in this to round rooms.
- 吴咏卿 desert oasis
Soften the night
Quiet lit a cigarette
I put my thoughts precipitate in this night circulation
Circulation light melancholy
Gradually blurred my eye
A meteor lost the flowers
Leave me alone arch longs day
For you call if you listen to of see
You are my hands a cigarette
Burning your gentleness
Filled with my thoughts
The smoke is your temperature beautiful appearance
I love had melted in this to round rooms
With my dream wave to you
Waiting for you to hold me tight thoughts
Since then let I no longer lonely
You are my hands that cigarette
Gently to your lips with in
Breathing the air of you
With my hot love would you light
Smoke boasts to spread. You curl
If you smell of the hair brushed me face
Across the sweet smile
Your beauty let me drunk in without regret hope
You are my inveterate smoke
Endless love for you burn this
Let you corrupt my heart with you off
Passage of stay with you forever
No matter how far away the way of love
No matter how much time and foreer
Even if it is unknown never can end
Love for you to stay in my destiny have changed in the cycle
Lit a cigarette
When is the end of my love
When regret for the missing
I take what change tomorrow
Are you willing to do my hands that cigarette
Do I never, never
The oath was warm smile forever
You are my hand the smoke of burning not

没有评论:

发表评论