2011年6月26日星期日

Happiness, is that moment

Today I and good friend "Chloe" in the sea side made an appointment with, she took the seven year old daughter and I meet, and she know so long, the first time he saw her for her life is full of disappointed, that the old cheerful she felt as if she changed the individual, and I don't feel the joy of her prime, and the feeling is not out of the past her sense of humor. Meet her a face of sad......
I understand her mood, her husband's disease doctors say have no way treatment! However, she still insist on......
She is still in a bitter in support of the husband, on the other side of the family and not easily understood her, not how often come to her family about again, only she still in this city silently guardian sick he...
She has no spare time to work every day, she just like that keep around him, and her husband because of illness, bad for her, she often temper also endure let...
Today, looking at her, I still don't know should say what just good, I can't really speak words of comfort, I just said to her: "you really suffering! You've done a better!" Really!!!!! She now although have already been regarded as no way to go, but she is still in strong, even, she is not in my eyes off any tears......
Chloe is the most strong!!!!! Because her husband's disease, she has to spend all the store is she exactly how cattle, insisted that I really can't imagine...
This afternoon I and she talked about a lot of things, when wanting to give her money, I want to help a bit, but, she but how also reluctant to accept, she just flurried of say: "you don't give me! I know you are not easy, I can't say that also can't take your money, you have this heart is enough, I understand!" Say that finish, daughter of reach a brisk walk of say: "you go home! I also go back!"
Look at their mother and daughter both faded away, my in the mind have said that not sad......
Also don't know what, I suddenly think of in the book the words: "see nothing, don't have no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What don't be sick"
My friend a Chloe!!!!! Now is in this no "money" and "disease" and the environment!
Or!!!!! The world has much suffering family I don't know, but I think...
Everybody has this difficult to read the????
Remember this afternoon, Chloe once said to me, she said, "you know what? You last saw that my colleagues, and she had got the cancer, and colon cancer is, now is there may be hope, middle, has had the surgery, probably spend up to ninety thousand!"
Hear her say so, I got a fright!!!!! Her colleagues that I know, tall and thin, about thirty years old woman, speak special kind, and never thought that she also unexpectedly is had cancer!!!!!
Let you worked on!!!!! This world! How many by disease in tortured who?
All the people healthy body!!!!! Or content some! Think about them being tortured, maybe the suffering of disease in one's life that bitter life we were nothing!
A person! Alive will treasure yourself! Even if live is not easy! Good live is better!!!!! Hard to live! Each the behind of person always has many of the unknown story, to any to face their own stories about tomorrow, may know their story, our hearts are to think about!
There is a kind of happiness may be in his own suddenly think of that moment!!!!! That is: "in fact everyone alive has is a kind of happiness!"
So, now we should treasure happiness! And should not to body never know when they are!
Maybe we all need not for himself the pain of the past and sentimental! For a living is so important. Living is happy!
May we each person really should remember a word, that is: "he who is content is always happy!" !!!!
Don't want to say too much what!
I hope after all of people in the world peace and happiness!

没有评论:

发表评论